Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Working Hard!

A friend kindly reminded me yesterday that we only have three more Mondays left until we're back at work. Yep, only three.  The end of the summer is always bittersweet for me.  While I absolutely love having summers to spend at home with my own kids (ages 8, 5, and 1), I'm also one of those blessed people who actually enjoys what I do for a living!  I love teaching!  Which is why I'm NOT one of those teachers who leaves at the end of May and doesn't think one bit about school until teacher work day in August. (We all know one or two of those, right?!) ;)  I do force myself to take a few weeks' mental break, usually in mid-late June and early-July, but then it's right back into the thick of things.  Finding ideas of how to redecorate/reorganize my classroom, researching content for lessons, and looking for new technology to add/try.  I'm always brainstorming ways to improve what I do, browsing Pinterest for ideas, and bouncing new ideas off my husband (who is always so gracious to listen to me ramble on!).

I found this graphic online this morning; I can totally vouch for what it says!

Teachers Don
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.


So as you start - or continue - thinking about the new school year ahead, remember that the time you spend now will be well worth it!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment