Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Someone May Want to Hide My Super Glue

Does anyone else have issues getting posters to stay on your classroom walls? This has always been a problem for me.  I don't know if it's the texture of the painted brick walls, or the humidity in the room, or something else. I've tried masking tape, duct tape, scotch tape, gorilla tape, sticky tack, and a couple of years ago during my 3rd pregnancy I reached my maximum frustration level and used SUPER GLUE to keep a poster on the wall! (Yeah, that one is still up. :) )

The other day I was on Pinterest (because I have nothing else to do... I mean, Open House is this Friday night, but whatever!) and I found an idea for hanging posters.  Honestly, most of the crazy ideas that I find on Pinterest (and actually try) end up working, so I'm definitely going to try this!  The idea is to put blue painters tape on the wall, then put double-sided tape on top of the painters tape, and finally stick the poster to that.  The description on the pin (and on the website that it links to) just says that this is a way to hang things without peeling paint off the walls when you take it down, but I'm thinking it sounds like something that could work to keep my posters on the walls.  Here's a link to the pin on my Pinterest site.

And if this doesn't work, I still have a bottle of super glue in my desk drawer. ;)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment